Delta Online is pleased to bring you an On-Site Sales Solution or an Online Sales Consulting Solution. Your Choice. Either will help you get back the Auto Advertising you have been losing in print or save the dealers you still have.
Delta Online has been working with AutoConX since 2011 and has helped generate tens of thousands of dollars of new monthly automotive revenue for media companies across the country. AutoConX is a robust vertical platform that employs all the tools you need to sell your dealers and boost your auto revenue.
Delta Online understands the complexity of the automotive industry, which gives us immediate credibility with auto dealers in any market. Our traditional print media background gives us credibility with your company and your sales reps.
Here are a few of the services offered:
• Development of rates and packages
• Developing complete prospect lists of dealers
• Devising a marketing strategy for your vertical
• Bundling all assets to get dealers the results they demand
• Development of market specific sales materials and sales pitch
• Sales training and coaching on-site or off-site or both
• On site sales campaign with your sales reps calling on dealers in your market.
• Assistance in the fulfillment process with dealers sold
• Ongoing support and training for sales with follow up and expectation management.
Here are just a few case studies from recent campaigns:
Athens, Ohio - cars740.com The Athens Messenger, an 11,000 circulation bi-weekly rack distribution alternative newspaper. No previous auto advertising. Now billing over $5,000 in monthly advertising revenue.
Martinsburg, West Virginia - cars304.com The Panhandle Buyers Guide, a 60,000 circulation weekly Shopper. Added nearly $4,000 in new monthly revenue to an already strong automotive base.
St. Johnsbury, Vermont - autos802.com The Caledonian Record, Daily newspaper. Added over $11,000 in new monthly revenue through print and digital sources.